Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sooo... much has been going on.

Well it's been a while, so I was up earlier than usual on a Sunday morning and thought I would just get up and put my thoughts down. Kenny's Uncle Gary Thompson passed away Wednesday night from liver and kidney failure. It made me grateful that we won't ever have to go through that because of our lifestyles. I really don't know where my mind is at this point in time so this may be totally scattered! Ha!

We're rounding up on the closing of another month and another time that we test to see if we will become parents. I've not felt real well since yesterday, but i am sure it is just all of the time that we've been spending trying to help and comfort friends and family members. Life can easily get you down sometimes.

Here are my prayer requests:

1) Please pray earnestly for me. I just need God to lift me up.
2) Pray that my parents will make it to and from Mexico safely.
3) Pray that God will continue to heal my Grandpa from his surgery.
4) Pray that my friend Jennifer will have strength. They have screened her for ovarian cancer, breast cancer, uteren cancer, the works and they won't have the tests until Tuesday. She really needs the prayers.
5) Pray that things will just get better for us in general!

Happy Sunday morning and I pray that everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Becca! Every day a new verse pops up on my blog and this morning it just happened to be James 4:10 "Humble yourselves before the Lord, and He will lift you up." I just thought it was really neat that your first prayer request was asking for God to lift you up. Hope it helps! You guys continue to be in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete