Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 3 of the Love Dare...

Ok, first and foremost let me get this off my chest so that I won't break the Love Dare rules when Kenny gets home... So I'm at church right and I'm so pumped about our new TeamKID material and I'm all studying God's word and getting pumped about all of the things that I am planning for our youth for the upcoming future, when I am sharing this stuff someone has the nerve to be all like "well I think that's a little ridiculous!" I just don't get why people get so snippy when you are actually trying to work for the Lord and cut you down and make you feel like you really aren't doing what the Lord calls you to do just because they are jealous that they aren't running the show! Ugh... anyways, I don't know if that made a lick of sense, but I'm glad it's off my chest because now I won't break the rules!

Back to my real post. So days 1-3 have focused on not saying anything negative at all to your spouse! Well that is being tested today due to the previous rant above. You really don't realize how much you vent to your poor helpless spouse when you have a bad day. I mean Kenny doesn't even say Hello much of the time before I'm all... Ugh you can't believe what happened to me today... yada yada yada. Well our house has been negativity free and it's awesome. I'm just glad that he went to the ballgames tonight so I could vent before I talked to him. Today's dare was to continue the anti-negativity thing and to also buy your spouse something out of the blue just to say "I was thinking about you today!" Well since Huntsville Wal-mart is kinda crappy all I could come up with was a North American Whitetail magazine and a card that really says how much I love him! He LOVES North American Whitetail magazine so I hope that he is shocked that I even thought to buy him one. (He rarely gets them, and only when he thinks about it!) So I hope that he appreciates being thought of!

Anyways, I feel so much better now and I'll quit the rambling. Be praying for us. I have to go back to the doctor on the 12th at 1:00 to have another ultrasound! I sware if I don't literally have something to look at on an ultrasound soon (other than blobs that they say are eggs) I will cry! Ha! Just praying that everything still looks good and that I'm still responding to the medicine! Thanks for being such good friends and for caring!

No comments:

Post a Comment