Thursday, January 29, 2009

Drumroll Please!!!!.....


We are so happy! We are praising the Lord for what he has done for us. We just love how awesome God is. He's a merciful God who has finally answered our prayers!!!! We have an ultrasound next week so we can't wait!!!!! The HCG levels were really good around 216 I think or maybe it was 260 I don't really know I was crying at that point just because all the blood work so was great! LOL!

Please keep our baby in your prayers that everything will go great! We love you all so much!

3 comments:

  1. Yea! I'm so happy for ya'll! And I didn't tell Holly all day either even though it was soooo hard! She called me to tell me after you were telling everyone and I was like "I knew but she asked me not to tell" haha Anyways, I'll be praying :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Becca and Kenny!! Jamie suggested I start reading your blog and I have been checking it every day to see if you were pregnant! We will be praying for you and your sweet baby! Your blog is great! Lynn (Jamie and Holly's Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA!!!! We are so happy! Did you see the text Jeff sent Kenny? Such a nut! Keep us posted on when the big ultrasound is!
    Love you guys and praying!

    ReplyDelete