Saturday, January 31, 2009

Prayer Request

Well I just got back off the phone with the nurse a few minutes ago. She called to set up our Heartbeat and Ultrasound appointment for the 16th at 11:45. We are so excited. We can't wait to hear the baby and see a blob of a picture of it. It will be great! Kenny's afraid though that it will be bad because he is going to be so busy cleaning out our farm that maybe we won't get finished with that, but I told him there is NO WAY that he is missing this for sure!

But here is where the prayer request comes in...
She told me that my progesterone level was a 13.5. Which sent me into a panic because I had absolutetly no clue what was good or not and since I did know that that was the miscarriage level. Anyways I am starting a supplement that I have to "ummm how to say this nicely" "insert" every night until I am 11weeks along. She said not to panic because a 15 is where they normally don't medicate, and I was only 1.5 points away from there, but due to the previous problems we have had Dr. Partridge just wanted to be extra safe and make sure this baby makes it into this world. God bless that woman, however now I am a little rattled from a) not knowing exactly how to ummmm properly use the medication and b) praying that our baby will be ok. I tell you what this pregnancy thing is so scary. We have waited so long for this and then when you finally do get pregnant it's like you are constantly freaking out. My poor kid is going to be stressed out all the time! :-)

Anyways, please just pray for us that our little orange seed will be okay and that we'll make it through.

Love you all!

P.S.- Lynn I am so glad that you took Jamie's advice and started reading our blog! Thanks for the prayers! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment