Monday, January 12, 2009

I think that I'm beginning to become accustomed to Ultrasounds...

I had my 5th Ultrasound today... It's not one that they scan over your belly if ya know what I mean. I've always heard so many people talk about how horrible they are, but once you've had 5 going on 6 Wednesday you get used to it. The doctor actually was very excited today. She said I have TWO HUGE follicles on the right side so we're praying twins! Ha! Everything looked great. She wants me to come in on Wednesday morning to get another shot of HCG and to make sure that these eggies get fertilized! Be praying so hard for us. I'm really not supersticious (sp?) but according to the age old ring test we will have twins first, and this is the first time that I've ever had 2 eggs show up at all. That gives me hope, but I'm trying not to get too excited granted the only evidence is the 2 eggs and an old wives tale! :-) anyways, I'll let you know how the doctor's appointment goes this Wednesday! Please pray SOOOOOOOOO hard for us. It's been a long long long LONG road and we're ready to see some light at the end of the tunnel!

No comments:

Post a Comment