Monday, September 28, 2009

Only 3 Days Until Our Little Girl Is HERE!!!!

Well we went back to the doctor again this morning and low and behold NO PROGRESS! Go figure. I was actually talking to Jannis about it and she said that people like me back in the older times before they knew what to do about no progress babies were the ones who died! Scary... i think so! So we went and scheduled our C-Section.
We will be welcoming Jade into this world on Thursday, October 1st, 2009 at 3:00 in the afternoon! I have to go back to Willow Creek tomorrow at 1:30 for blood work just to make sure my levels are great (clotting wise) and to run tests for other things. It is so close I can feel it! I am so excited and a little nervous, but I know that God wanted it this way or it wouldn't have happened.

I also am going to spend the day tomorrow with my Mom and Aunt Deloris. I have a hair appointment at 10:00, then we will go to the hospital to get my blood drawn, then off to NuNails for pedicures. I need something done with my poor feet and legs! Ha! I also have to get some last minute things from Wal-Mart before the big day! I am just so excited and so ready to hold my little girl, even though her Daddy is going to be the one who holds her for a couple hours at least, I am going to get her when I go into recovery and you better believe that I am not going to let her go for a long LONG LONG time! :-)

Be praying for us, and come and visit Jade Allison if you want too!

No comments:

Post a Comment