Monday, September 14, 2009

Doctor's appointment!

Today we are officially 19 days away from holding our little girl! I can't wait to see what she is going to look like! We have had a very great day today and I am enjoying spending each day with Kenny. It means a lot to me to be able to just get things done together.
So our doctor's appointment was good. I hadn't made any more progress, but the way I look at it is every day we are closer to the due date is technically progress! I was bummed at first, but I realize that she is perfectly healthy and doing great! Still a little squirt at around 6 pounds, but active and has a heartbeat that is strong as any boys ever will be! I was praised for losing 3 more pounds of fluid! Woo Hoo! Thank the Lord. I am still really swollen in the legs but I am doing good.

We are just so ready to see Jade and we are excited to make that phone call to let everyone know that it is finally time! WE go back to the doctor next Monday at 2:00. Bummer I know, we are so spoiled by having early appointments, but we will take what we get! Be praying hard! We just can't wait to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment