Saturday, September 19, 2009

Maternity Pictures Today!

Well today we are going to take our maternity picture. Don't worry I am totally not showing any skin! EWWWWWW! That would not be a pretty picture to see at all. Literally! Hopefully they turn out AWESOME and that I won't look too fat! Ha!

If we get them today then I will totally post them tonight. I am excited about seeing them. I hope Kenny just cooperates well throughout them all. Bless his heart he HATES pictures. I told him that today was not about him and not about me but instead about Jade! I am however really bummed that my hands are so swollen today. I really want to have my rings on during the pictures since a lot of them will be just hands, but I can't fit them on. :-( Boo. Oh well, we know we are married maybe I can just photoshop them into the picture!

Today also marks 38 weeks! So super exciting! We have came a long way since January when we found out we were expecting. Now we are expecting her arrival any day. I am just so ready to meet her and hold her in my arms! We will post more tonight or Monday for sure! Another doctor's appointment. Let's pray there is some progress this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment