Thursday, September 10, 2009

1st Weekly Appointment and Check! :-(

Well Tuesday was our first weekly check up. It went great. I had actually lost weight due to the fluid that was put on at the week prior's appointment and Dr. Partridge was so happy about me being able to get my blood pressure down some and the swelling off a little. I still however cannot wear my rings, but I think I could. I am scared they will cut them off of me and I don't want them ruined! Ha! Jade was getting closer to being near 6 pounds now which was great. Her little heart was beating well and we had an ultrasound just to confirm for sure that her little head was the first thing ready to come out on D-day! I didn't however get to see a new profile picture of her and that kinda sucked!

The exam went well, but I did not like that Group B Strep swab they preformed. As a matter of fact it hurt BAD! She said we didn't have any significant numbers of effacement or dialation, but that I more than likely would Monday at our next appointment. I actually think that she helped us a long a little after that appointment. I had some bleeding for the next 2 days! She said that now we are in the time frame of "any day now!" That made me very excited. I am very glad that our chickens sold Wednesday so that Kenny will be able to go with me to the rest of the appointments until she is born! That is only 3 weeks and 1 day! We cannot wait to hold Jade and dress her up in all of her adorable things! Be praying for a healthy and quick labor and delivery and for a healthy and happy little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment