Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Holy cow! What a year 2012 was. It started off horrible and ended terrible! Needless to say I'm ready for this new year to start. Our family is just now starting to get over a HORRIBLE head cold/ congestion nightmare. That was so hard on this 38 1/2 weeks pregnant mama! I literally cried three times I was so sick. Nightmare. I go back to see Dr. P on Thursday and I can't wait to get our las look at Kinley via ultrasound before we see her in person! I have a feeling we will be moving our surgery date up after that appointment. I'm beyond ready as long as she is! I have plans to finish moving her stuff over tomorrow as long as Kenny feels up to it (ie he has no choice at this point because he put it off long enough!)

I'm not making resolutions this year but I am focusing on goals:
1) Be the best Becca I can be. (Wife, Mommy, Friend, Daughter, Sister, etc)

2) Don't sweat the small stuff

3) Live each day to the fullest.

4) Be forever thankful and grateful for each day God has blessed me with no matter what the day brings.

Those sound at least some what feasible I suppose.

Happy New Year all! I hope you have a plethora of blessings in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment