Tuesday, September 18, 2012

More sleep PLEASE!

I don't remember being this exhausted with Ryan. I do remember being sleepy with Jade but seriously I'm EXHAUSTED. Yes I'm sure having an almost 3 year old and an almost 2 year old will wear a person out but Come on! Wow! I'm sure no one cares about any of this crap that I write about but quite frankly no one wants to hear me talk about it either so I will just put it in writing and read if you like or just pass on.

Geez I feel like such a hag today. Blah.

On to more interesting things... today I had to run to the Senior Center to pick up the key for our Pampered Chef Mega Party tonight. My ex boyfriend's mom was working there and I of course had the kids with me. We are neighbors now and everytime I see her son on the road I want to run him off of it. (why does that make me laugh out loud?) Anyways she tells the kids how I was always up at their house and that they need to come and play on their playground sometime. Seriously? (As I'm sitting there with a forced grin on my face) Seriously?!! Oh geez it's not like Kenny is worried about me running off with this scum (he is married after all FINALLY) but Lord. That's just what I want my daughter (who is quite brilliant if I do say so myself) to be going around telling people (Which she does ALL the time. i.e. "My baby sister is my daddy's fault!" Yes, that's my daughter! Geez!). Anyways, never a dull moment is saying it mildly.

Interesting Fact for the day: I'm officially 23 weeks fat, I mean pregnant today. She's the size of a Papaya and kicks me constantly. Funny pregnancy moment: Jade laying down on the couch with me and Kinley kicking her on her tummy. "Momma, (with a very serious face) is my baby sister in my Belly??" "No Jade she just kicked you!" "Oh! Tickle, Tickle Baby Sister!" Melts my heart! In other pregnancy related news, Tomorrow is my glucose test. I'm so stinkin' excited about it - said no woman ever! Hopefully that will work out just fine. I really do look forward to going to my obgyn. She's AMAZING! We've seriously been blessed with a great doctor!

1 comment:

  1. I think you look fantastic!
    And can you say awkward!!! Miss ex-bf mom!

    ReplyDelete