Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ughhh.....

So I again fail at posting. I am stressing out so bad about things. I literally probably have 11 weeks worth of cleaning to do. I feel like I am not doing something right since I don't feel like I'm "nesting" Oh well. I am going to make myself I guess. Ha! Anyways... in other news. VBS is going great. I can't believe that the week is already almost over. Time flies when you have fun I guess. We have so far had an amazing group of kids. We started out slower this year 29 the first night, 36 the second night, and I'm egar to see how tonight goes. They are all having a blast and seem to be really enjoying what they are learning.

I dread going to the doctor on Monday, I am afraid she will be upset about how much weight I've gained. I haven't weighed at home at all because I don't see a point in upsetting myself, plus the scales there are always way off from ours. I think I may just be in one of those hormonal moods today. Pregnancy can be so hard sometimes! I love this little girl and all of her movements, but I don't like the cry baby I've become even more of!

I am getting very excited however for our baby shower that is in like 2 weeks! I am mailing invitations tomorrow so you should be getting them soon! Hopefully! Well I guess that's all I have to say. Vote on when Baby Jade will be here and see who will win the bragging rights of being the closest one! Ha!

We love you all!
Kenny, Becca, and Baby Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment