Monday, June 29, 2009

GEEZ... I suck at posting recently... oh and less than 100 days!!!!

OK, I feel terrible. I haven't posted since the 3rd of June! Yikes. I'm a slacker and my house shows for it too! Ahhh!!!!!!
Here at the Emitt household we have been EXTREMELY BUSY! We just got back from camping at the lake (where we had been since last Wednesday) and we are headed down to the River until Sunday. Busy, hot, and fun times! We've recently had a few milestones in our pregnancy:

1) We are now less than 100 days away from holding our little girl! Yay! That's less than 14 weeks!
2) Saturday, the 4th of July, will be our first day of our third trimester! Hooray!
3) on the 5th of June Kenny finally felt Jade move! (tears!)
4) Jade had the hiccups on the 10th
5) It is getting closer and closer to our baby shower! Yay! 5 weeks!


I am officially stressed out though... I have so much to accomplish in the next 2 weeks!
VBS starts at our church on the 13th of July. I feel like I am slacking this year because I've been too caught up in "Jade World" dare I say I've been a little jaded! :-) If I can just get that behind me I am sure I will feel a lot better, however I don't want to disappoint our church either. I'm taking my VBS stuff to the river so atleast I will have something to work on while I'm there. I also am trying to get a address list for the shower invitations ready for my sister! She is making the most adorable invitations. Here they are:







So you may not be able to read it very good, but it is cute I think. So my style, so that makes me proud. I'm just excited that My sister is so awesome at this kind of stuff. She is also making the cake! What a talented family I have! P.S.- This is an invite to you all who read my blog. Don't worry official invites will be sent, but consider yourselves lucky to be the firsts to get a glimpse at them! :-)




In other news... I am so excited about Lenora coming home tomorrow!!!!! Yay! I say Home, I guess technically Arkansas is not her home, but I am ECSTATIC that she will be here! She gets to find out what the baby is "hopefully" today! The time delay from Cali to Arkansas is KILLING me! I can't wait to go shopping with her when she gets home. yay!




Well I guess that's all that has been going on! I'll end the post with some of my favorite Jade things so far! (I can't wait to go register for the baby shower! Woo HOo!)


Her Tutu onesie! Larry Plumlee is already ready to take her pictures as soon as she's born!




No comments:

Post a Comment