Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Life is slowing down.... FINALLY!

Well... we finally have most of the busy summer activities over with! VBS was a GREAT SUCCESS! Jade loved it, she moved like crazy every night at church! I can't wait until next year so she will be up dancing around too! I remember how active Julie was at her first VBS and she was only 6 months old! Jade will be close to 9 months! How insane is that? I have been focusing a lot at night on how things are going to get so much better around our house in the next few months. We just can't wait to hold her and love on her. I know... I guess we are just so excited we actually sound ridiculous! I just pray that the next time we decide to have another baby we won't have to go through all of the problems we did with Jade. She truely is our little miracle and we are so blessed to have a doctor who cares about us enough to help us.

Anyways, I have a busy day full of cleaning to do today. I plan on at least starting on one end of the house and moving to the other end, top to bottom, until it is spotless! I'm sure however, that my husband will somehow manage to mess everything up again though. I'm already raising a toddler I think in that department! Ha! I promise more belly pictures to come, Kenny just isn't the best at taking them! Rounding in on the 30 week mark, and getting closer and closer to single digit week countdowns! Woo hoo! We can't wait!

Oh and our doctor's appointment went very well on Monday. Her heartrate was perfect, my stomach was measuring right between 29 and 30, and we go back the 18th of August, then the 25th for our Labor/Delivery class, then we go back the 31st for another appointment! How exciting! We are in the home stretch as Dr. Partridge calls it! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment