Sunday, May 3, 2009

Almost 14 more Wake-ups!

I am going to go crazy waiting for the 18th to get here! I know that May is already flying by quickly... I can't believe tomorrow will be the 4th! I just want to make sure that everything is fine with our baby again! I mean I just find myself waiting until each doctor's appointment to just be told again that our baby is healthy and perfect! It's crazy how much your mind freaks out even more than usual when you're pregnant! Kenny I think is just as excited as I am about finding out what the baby is, however he keeps it in more than I do.

A few hours ago I sneezed REALLY Loud and hard and I started dying laughing! Evidentally our little booger didn't like it that I scared it to death! Hmmm... must have been sleeping and I woke it up! Sorry Bebe!

Tomorrow I am going to go shopping for cute things with Lenora and I can't wait. I have so much to do tomorrow that it probably won't be a very extensive trip, however I still want to spend as much time with her as I can since she will be going back to California soon! I love my best friend!

Anyways, I'm waiting on more laundry to get done and then I'm going to pick up some more and hit the sack! (Sorry Kenny that I can't stay up all night long with you, but I promise it's harder to sleep when I know you aren't even in the house! I LOVE SELLING CHICKENS, however I don't like the lonely night it holds!)

No comments:

Post a Comment