Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My First Mother's Day...

Well let me tell you, celebrating my First Mother's Day was AMAMZING! I am so blessed! I actually felt so special Sunday that I could hardly stand it. Jannis made me a special Mother's day crossage:




I especially loved the little storks she put in it and the baby bottles! So creative! Ha! She also bought me a pink rose bush that I planted just to see how quickly it and our baby grows! Julie and Jill also bought me a crossage so I wore 2 that day! There's was precious also:




They also got me an adorable plaque for the baby's room that I plan on hanging up over the changing table! It says Mother's are a gift from above! It's perfect! It matches the nursery exactly too (with a hint of blue as Jill says!) They got me Hugs for New Moms book, a Wish for Baby token a windchime, & Great Expectations (thoughts for New Moms)!
Mom and Dad bought me some amazing earrings for Mother's Day! I LOVE THEM!
Kenny is buying me a grill for Mother's day and we still haven't picked out the one we want yet though, so it's not here, however he did buy the sweetest card I've ever seen and he wrote the nicest words I have ever read in it! He really is so good to me! I'm blessed to have such an amazing husband, wonderful family, and this little baby that is on the way!
JUST 5 MORE DAYS UNTIL WE FIND OUT WHAT OUR BABY IS!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment