Wednesday, May 6, 2009

God has a wonderful plan... waiting is the key!

Well obviously we know a lot about waiting on God to supply us with our hearts desires. Anyways, I'm going to write this and just ask for your prayers. Pray that God will show me the path that I need to take. (Everything is fine with the baby, this is a Mommy request)! I'm so up in the air about things right now that I can't even see straight. I have turned everything all over to God and I know that His will will be done, however, I wasn't expecting this slap in the face! I'm going to have to pray a lot!

This is my unspoken prayer request! Please if you have time, just lift me up to the Lord and pray that his knowledge will pour down on me to where my eyes will be open and see His wonderful plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment