Wednesday, April 29, 2009

17 Weeks and Our Doctor's Appointment!

So tomorrow we will be 17 weeks and officially into our 5th month of pregnancy! Woo Hoo!!!!! How exciting! I'm just literally bouncing off the walls in the nursery ready to get stuff done in there! I must be an early nester! I mean I just want that room to be perfect! Crazy I know! Our baby is finally starting to grow body fat and not be just a little skeleton baby! (in the baby fat area it takes after it's mom! Sorry kid I hope you have your daddy's metabolisim!) It's hearing has actually started getting better and it can hear every word we say now! (Kenny and I said we would never fight in front of our kids so I guess that means now too! Ha!) We really are blessed and we thank God so much for our little baby!

Speaking of Baby... we had our doctor's appointment Monday and I finally got to hear the heartbeat! It was precious! Dr. Partridge and I figured that the baby was sleeping since it didn't move around at all and only took her just a few seconds to find it! She forgot to tell me the count, but I didn't even think to ask her since I was a little blown away by how precious it's first "noise" already was! Ha! She said that our baby was healthy and growing perfectly! We just can't wait to meet it! We scheduled our ULTRASOUND FOR MAY 18TH AT 8:00AM!!!!!! I can't WAIT! I informed the lady that I would be in the parking lot at 4:00am incase the girl wanted to come in early that day for some reason! Who am I kidding I'm not going to sleep at all the night before! I think that it's a boy and I took a gender predictor kit from Walgreens and it said BOY! Ha! There is the problem though... a for sure GIRL name, however having a seriously difficult time finding a boy name! Oh well!

Jeff and Holly Walker our friends finally had their little girl Alli yesterday! Hearing the play by play of her labor made me want to be the one giving birth too! Ha! I told Kenny and he said I just can't wait to go through that together! We just really want to hold our baby in our arms finally! When you have waited as long as we have for this baby... 9 months is LONG ENOUGH! Ha! We haven't got to go see little Alli yet, because we have HUGE chickens, but hopefully we will get to meet her soon enough! She is precious though from her pictures! Congrats guys!

And on another note.... another friend is expecting!!!!!!!! We are so excited for you!!!!! (You know who you are!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment