Sunday, April 5, 2009

Getting Antsy...

So I am pretty sure that I have offically felt the baby move a few times and I've come to the conclusion that it's very active. It's crazy to think but I am already so antsy and ready for October to get here that I can't even stand it. I guess that comes along with waiting so long to even get pregnant. I just beg the weeks to go by so fast that way I can make it to another doctors appointment! Ha! I have started looking like a pregnant person now, a little pooch has started coming out that I have NO control over. LOL. It is nice, but hard to believe at times. Sometimes I find myself really thinking... is there really truely something in there? I know I've felt it, I've seen it, the doctor's confirmed it, but I still am in disbelief. Crazy I know. It's hard to believe that already we are close to being through with April already (I know it's the 5th, but think of how quickly time flies!) According to a daily pregnancy calendar, we will be half way through our 4th month on Thursday. It's dates are a little off with our pregnancy ticker, but it is exactly right with weeks and days, I am not really sure how it works. Anyways, we will offically begin our 3rd trimester on Kenny's birthday. Wow I think that the reality of it coming "anyday" from that point on scared Kenny! Ha! Oh well. We are ready for this miracle that we've prayed for for so long. It will toally be worth it. On a different Note... Julie our niece is convinced it's a baby boy! Ask her what is on uncle Kenny's phone and she tells you... Baby Cousin, Baby Boy Emitt! Look at her getting so big by putting all those words together! LOL! Anyways, now everyone else thinks it's a boy, and I'm back to having no idea. I thought it was a boy for a long time, but now I just don't know. We'll see in a few more weeks! How exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment