Monday, February 9, 2009

Thanks so much God!!!

Well I truely feel blessed beyond all reason! For starters we get to hear the heartbeat and see the little baby next Monday. I will be so READY for next week to be hear I may just go crazy! Anyways... the only pregnancy symptom that I have been experiencing is just some total tiredness! I feel so lucky because most people get so sick. I'm thanking God! I have had some heartburn also, but that's ok. I didn't even know what heartburn was until I got Pregnant! Ha! Anyways, I'll totally post the ultrasound picture that we get next Monday and then I'll be even more excited! Just continue to keep praying for Baby(ies) Emitt! We just know that God is going to let us meet it or them come Late September or early October!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment