Monday, February 16, 2009

Our First Baby Picture!


Isn't it precious! Ha!!! Well the big black blob is the sac and the little round ball inside of the sac is the yolk sac, and then if you will look ever so closely under the yolk sac, there our little bean is! It's pretty big actually! We got to see the little baby's heartbeating very fast and the doctor was so impressed by it's strong heartbeat! (Could be a sign of mulitples! It's still too early to tell... the doctor said that even around 5 months they most of the time diagnose it then! Weird!) Anyways, we should find out more when we go back for our Heartbeat appointment when we actually get to hear the heartbeat! It's getting more and more exciting and real to me every day! We were only 1 day off on our due date which is now October 9th, but I'm sticking with my 8th on our tickers because it is so close and I'm sure that it will change again soon! LOL! The doctor also said that our chances of now having a miscarriage (after seeing how strongly our little one wants to live by it's serious heartbeat) is only 1 percent! Praise the Lord! It was so neat to watch Kenny in the doctor's room with me! He just got so close to the ultrasound monitor that it made me want to cry. When we saw it's heart beating out of control I was like Thank you God... Thank you so much for finally giving us the desires of our heart! This pregnancy is already flying by faster and faster, however I'm excited because I just want to hold it or them in my arms! We should find out what we are having (boy/girl) sometime around my birthday in May! What a wonderful birthday present! Yay! Well I'll post the 2nd picture they took also, but thanks for being such great friends and loving us and our little baby already! Keep praying for us! We Love you all!



1 comment:

  1. congratulations!! What a sweet picture! Holly told me earlier today that everything went great and you got to see the heartbeat and I couldn't wait to come home and look at your blog to see the picture. Take care of yourself and enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete