Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Bedding Battle.....

Okay, so I'm already getting a little carried away, but I love to have a plan in mind and set, and then ready to follow through.... sooooo we've picked out some bedding sets that we LOVE! There are 2 options each in 3 different categories! A) Girl B) Boy C)Either/Multiples


Okay.... here they are and I want you guys to post which ones are your favorites!!!!



LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!




GIRLS:


BOYS







EITHER









Let me know what you think! I'm so indecisive!

4 comments:

  1. Ok Becca, I like the second picture on the girl, boy, and either!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious because I like those the best too... Now it is just seeing what Kenny likes and his reply is "there is no way you are going to make our nursery look as good as those pictures!" What a true man for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would have to say I like the 2nd on all three too. The 2nd one on the boys is the one we had picked when we first found out we were preggo but once we found out we were having a girl, we decided (ok I decided... I have one of those typical husbands too. haha) to go with pink and brown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Just found your blog! :) I love the 2nd one of the boys! That is absolutely adorable! And the 2nd one on the neutral is so cute! my friend out here is actually doing that one! It is soooo cute! They also have a pink version of it fyi... :)!!!

    ReplyDelete