Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Rhea Lana's and almost to the 20 lbs lost mark!

Whew... well obviously I didn't get to blog yesterday, instead I decided to take the kids for a walk. It was much needed, because we needed the mail for one and two I just loved hearing Jade tell me things she saw! Prime example... "See... See... Mama... See!" Music to my ears for sure! Daddy drove my Tahoe to his brother's baseball game and the double stroller was in the back of it. (Go figure!) So we had to improvise! Jade rode in her stroller that came with her car seat (Which is now of course Ryan's) and I strapped poor little Ryan into a pink and brown baby carrier! I never used it with Jade because she HATED the thing, however he LOVES it! The walk to our mailbox has one MAJOR hill in it and it is probably a mile and a half there and back! You talk about one sweat covered Mommy when we came back! Gross, but so worth the calories I burned... 211 to be exact! Ha! I'm loving the whole Couch to 5K program. My knees have been really sore from bad running surfaces (ie... a place behind our compost shed that once was a watermelon patch, which then turned into a place to put liter from the chicken houses, which then turned into a flat dirt spot because of the tiller, anyways...) and I tore all the ligaments in my ankle coming out of the Ear, Nose, and Throat doctor after Ryan's hearing test! Ugh... anyways I'm running strange and I've not been aware of it because my body is trying to run in a way where it won't put any more stress on my ankle/foot and therefore my knees are feeling it. (Sorry for that rambling mess, IDK why I just typed all that. Whatever) I officially started dieting and receiving B12 shots for my energy and stress on March 9th. 4 Weeks from that to be exact (April 6th) I had lost 15 pounds! Horray! I also started the C25K program on the 5th of April. Since the 6th I've lost 3 pounds! I know that isn't much but if I can average 3 pounds a week I will be happy with that! I do know that when you're running/training you're going to build muscle too, but I guess I can work with that! Anyways I'm proud of myself! I'm almost to that 20 pound mark and I am ecstatic over that! Especially since Kenny and I are doing a competition that whoever loses the most weight or gets closest to our goal weight at the end of a certain amount of time (to be determined still) gets to pick out where we go on Vacation! Obviously I am a month ahead of him since he didn't officially start losing weight until the beginning of this month. But I am DETERMINED to win so I can take my babies to Disney World! :) My goal (don't judge, even my doctor who knows my weight said I carry my weight well) is to lose 100 pounds! I'm totally fine with losing 60 but I would rather lose 100! Ha!

On to other news... this morning I have been busy entering my Rhea Lana's clothes! I LOVE Rhea Lana! If you haven't heard of it it's a consignment sale on Children's clothing from Newborn up to Junior sizes in kids and Maternity clothes, and Toys, Outside toys, Bouncy Seats, Cribs, Strollers, you name it it's there! I consigned at the Rogers sale in March and I'm doing it again in Fayetteville next week! I got Jade a Little Tikes play kitchen for only $15! I really only consign just so I can shop early and get the things I want! I didn't actually get to shop at the Rogers Sale due to a death in the family, but my sister in law picked up the kitchen for me! Great way to make some extra money and pick up some great deals for my kiddos!

Well that's all for today so far! Going to attempt the run today and get around for church tonight! Time to go get a super cranky/impatient girl her sippy refilled! Yikes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment