Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Crazy weekend...

This weekend was nutso! I had to finish finalizing all of my Rhea Lana stuff and deliver it on Sunday. Needless to say Kenny got some Daddy time with his 2 babies! :) I only had 20 things in this sale because most of my stuff sold at the Rogers sale. I was super excited for yesterday though because I didn't get to pre shop at the Rogers sale because of a death in the family. Needless to say I was very pleased with my shopping experience! I scored Jade a Little Tikes Slide for 6.00!!! It retails on the Little Tikes site for 49.99! :) I also got her a pair of Pink Chuck Taylor Converse for 4.00 and two pairs of super cute sandals for 3.00 a pair! Yes! She also got some play food for her kitchen for cheap! I got both of the kids some clothes also, but not very many. (I'll admit it, I would rather buy them new clothes!) Anyways, I also found a couple of double jogging strollers both for $100. I kicked myself all night last nigt for not buying one. So I suppose I will go back tomorrow and see if they still have at least one of them so I can get back running! I really miss it since it's been 8 days! :( My knees are still super sore and I've come to the conclusion that it is either my running "stride" or I've bruised the cartilage in them! Either way it stinks and I'm literally in tears by the end of the day! It's all good though, keep pressing on since that's what Momma's do!

In other news tomorrow is my official weekly weigh in but I did manage to weigh last night and I was officially to the 22 pound mark!!!! What better way to celebrate than buying that Jogging Stroller HUH? :)

No exciting news any where else, other than the fact that I am quite proud of myself for purchasing a million flowers at A to Z to make my own Memorial day decorations. It's so sad at the number of graves we have to decorate. :(

Hopefully I will have a dramatic weight loss by tomorrow to announce! LOL! Until then....

1 comment:

  1. you crack me up!!!
    I've asked Teresa to make a couple memorial pieces for graves with my silk flowers I purchased as wedding inspiration.
    I think Grandma and Tamara will appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete