Monday, December 22, 2008

Where to Begin!



Well I origninally thought about starting a blog a few months back to have a place to put my thoughts with all that Kenny and I have been going through this last year and 3 months. Our lives have changed so much since we first started dating and since we've been married! Life was great when we started out as newlyweds! We didn't have to listen to anyone but ourselves! Life was perfect! Then last October to be exact, we started feeling like our lives weren't complete. We were missing something! We then started praying really hard that God would show us what we were missing in life. We finally realized that we were missing a family. Like a real one, which meant us having kids! I was very scared at first, but since I work with kids all day long teaching them at the preschool, and working with all the kids through our Youth Ministry in the church, I decided that this was what it was indeed! We started trying to have a baby that very month. Well we didn't really expect it to happen the first month, so we just kept trying. July was finally the month that we were waiting for! We had finally gotten a positive pregnancy test! Yay! Unfortunately though, life as we knew it was getting ready to fall apart. Just a few weeks later we had a miscarriage the week of Kenny's birthday. It was horrible and heartbreaking. We pressed on though, and jumped right back on the baby wagon. When October rolled around again, and we still had nothing to show for our efforts, we scheduled an appointment with my doctor. We have since been on fertility medication and every month I have to go in and have tests ran to make sure things are running smoothly. It's been such a hectic road and we are both just so eager for a family now that it's heartbreaking when month after month and time after time we fail to get what we hope and pray for daily. We know that God is going to show us our miracle, and until then we are going to try and be patient. It's been a long road though! This month when I went to the Doctor he did have some very good news and he was very certain that this month our medication would work. We are now in the waiting game... One more week to go until we find out if we will receive a late Christmas present! I know this is kinda random, but sometimes I just need a place to store my thoughts.






No comments:

Post a Comment